Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some Thoughts on Election Day

IF "The Dear Leader" is, in fact, elected I will indeed hide my guns (guns? I don't have any guns), my wallet, and everything else that I have that someone else doesn't. I will be in mourning...but I will also put up the "Sarah Palin 2012" sign. Remember 1980 after 4 years of Obama's mentor Jimmy Carter.
As far as Super Dell goes I will vote for him not because of some silly notion of eternal accountability, but because I refuse to vote for the Democrap, and Smilin' Jonny needs to be called to the carpet for his lying insistance that he is a Reagan Republican. He just needs to come out of the closet (so to speak) and admit he is a Democrap.

1 comment:

pretty silly woman said...

So, Kahuna...so your pix on another blog, and just had to write! Do you wear the outfit everyday or just on special occassions? It's totally cool and probably even cold in this climate!

On the election --- scarrrrrrry!

love ya!